From LGBT Archive
LGBT festival held annually in Liverpool, England and across various parts of Europe. The festival takes place every November and features a mixture of theatre, dance, film, photography, art, cabaret and debate at numerous venues across Liverpool and in other European cities.
- This article is a stub. You can help the UK LGBT History Project by expanding it.
- http://www.artscouncil.org.uk/funding/browse-regularly-funded-organisations/npo/homotopia "Homotopia" Arts Council England
- http://www.artinliverpool.com/?p=4008 "Homotopia 2007 – Opens November 1st" ArtinLiverpool.com
- http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/toolsToHelp/findCompanyInfo.shtml "Company Details: Homotopia Limited" Companies House}
- http://www.divamag.co.uk/category/news/liverpool%27s-homotopia-festival-returns-for-8th-year.aspx Peter Lloyd "Liverpool's Homotopia festival returns for 8th year" Diva 27 October 2011