York Lesbian Arts Festival
From LGBT Archive
Jenny Roberts, and began as a book reading event in 2000. The 2007 event was held on York Racecourse. The festival continued for several years.
In 2013 it was announced that:
- " THE inaugural York Lesbian Arts Festival 2013 will be held at York Guidhall [sic], St Helen’s Square, York, on August 10 from 10am. 'This festival is an entirely new entity, not to be confused with any previous lesbian and gay festivals in York,' says producer Mei Wilshire, who is running the one-day event from her office in the York Council for Voluntary Services Centre in Priory Street". 
- This article is a stub. You can help the UK LGBT History Project by expanding it.
- https://www.thefword.org.uk/2008/11/the_york_lesbia/. "The York Lesbian Arts Festival 2008". The F Word. Accessed: 2016-04-19. (Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/6gtI5Oq3S).
- http://lgbthistorymonth.org.uk/york-lesbian-arts-festival/. Page on the LGBT History Month website. Accessed: 2016-04-19. (Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/6gtGrjWUh)
- http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/leisure/theatre/10567829.York_Lesbian_Arts_Festival_2013__York_Guidhall__August_10/. Charles Hutchinson, "York Lesbian Arts Festival 2013, York Guidhall, August 10, York Press, 4 July 2013. Accessed: 2016-04-19. (Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/6gtHf6QJP).